Full Launch Announcement and Patch notes! | September
Today's release is Scythe's full launch on Steam! Thanks a lot for your support and feedback!
- Hard difficulty AI
- Action Assist Display
- Camera Rotation
- Basic stats for local games
- Keyboards shortcuts (press Alt to display them)
- Extra sound FX
- Steam Content (badges, Trading cards and backgrounds)
- Mac OSX support
- New languages supported: Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian.
- Players' Feedback implemented
- General Stability fixes
- Quality of life improvements
- Frozen animation bug when reloading a game
The end of the Early Access doesn't mean the end of the free updates: we plan to keep adding new features in the coming weeks and months:
- Bribes (see page 26 of the rulebook)
- Spectator mode for online games
- Textured character models
- Drag & drop during Move action
- More local game stats
- Camera customization (rotation, animations)
- More improvements to Hard AI
If you spot any issue, please report it on the forum and we'll investigate and fix it as soon as possible.
If you enjoy the game and would like to support it, feel free to write a Review on the game's page.
- Asmodee Digital & The Knights of Unity